Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Prism Effect

Hey friends,

Today, I have a simple card. I am one of the participant at 30 day artist challenge - a group on FB. In there, every Sunday we have to create something on given topic. Today's topic was 'shape' - we have to use any single shape to shape our idea & create an art.



I think of love as a prism which refract a simple ray of light and  fills your life with whole spectrum of colours. Love makes our life more brighter &  more colourful, just like prism.

So, I tried to translate this thought into a card. I have used Mamaelephant - Triefecta stamp set to create this card. I did partial stamping with the outline border stamp to create prism (triangle) & embossed it in silver and used single stamp with two shades of grey to fill the outlined image. The spectrum of light is created with a single stamp & different inks. 

Hope you will like it. Thanks for visiting. 

12 comments:

  1. Simply Wow....Your interpretation is out of the world and the outcome on the challenge is outstanding!!!!
    Love it totally!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRILLIANT... is my limited knowledge on CAS! Great interpretation and well translated Neha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rupa, the fun with CAS is...you don't need extensive knowledge..:). Thanks

      Delete
  3. I just loved the thought and the interpretation on card .Colorful triangles brings life to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Also the thought behind it! I fully agree!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!