Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Crazy Birds - Tim Holtz

Hi friends,

Today, I am sharing few cards made using Tim Holtz - Bird Crazy stamp set. I was waiting to get it since CHA. It is an adorable, quirky set of images. I love the most is the expressions on their faces. In my cards I tried to give words to their expressions... and it is so much fun... it cracks me up every time i look at them.

Here goes the first one...

Simple colouring & mamaelephant sentiments...just goes so well!


Second card:

 

Isn't this funny? 'BFF' is a Jane's Doodle stamp and the other is Wplus9...just added 'Ya' to sync everything.  

Third one :


I designed this card around that Papertrey ink sentiment. To highlight the contrasts of regular and some one different, I used black die cut of a bird representing regular, general, normal bird against that crazy, colourful , different bird. 

Last one :


Love...love...love this one. Verve stamp sentiment goes so well with this kind of old - nerdy bird. 

That's all for today....!

See you soon!





18 comments:

  1. Ha..ha..Awesome cards ! You have done full justice to the quirky expressions ..loved the coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neha ! OH YA BABY !! you rocked it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All four of your cards are just superb Neha ..You have really rocked the stamp set from Tim holtz ..!! perfect capture of their expression through sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such super cute creations and Especially loved the woodgrain one
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual...Loved!! Liked!! Loved!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your crazy birds - I just got my stamps, too :)))) ! I am especially intrigued with your second card - your coloring is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Neha!! Oh I've been watching these birds for a while, too... wonderful collection of cuteness here!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEEEppp!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all these hysterically funny and brilliantly designed crazy bird cards, Neha!! That last one, especially, with those glasses ... what a hoot!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!