Pages

Monday, May 23, 2016

wplus9-water color anemones

Hello friends,

After a long time I am posting few cards which I made using water color anemones. It is an old release but got it recently. I loved this set since it was released. It has very simple and layering anemones flowers and leaves. Layering is super fun and easy. Love the shadows and highlights it creates. It has very loose, abstract, artsy feel which is unique to it. And if you love stamping as much as I do... this is the one to get...:)

I have used wplus9,altenew and lawn fawn dye inks to make all three cards.


I have use Winnie & Walter die for hugs. 


The multi colored background is done with distress inks, embossed and buffed with 
sand paper to revel the white paper underneath. Awesome is lil'inker die.


MFT and PTI die and that blue paper is designed and printed by me. 




Sentiment is WPLUS9 and stitched die is MFT.


Thank you very much for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed these cards. Tomorrow, I will be posting some bookmarks I made recently, so stay tuned!
Hugs!



5 comments:

  1. What an array of stunning cards!! Absolutely love them all!! <3
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW!!! awesome cards Neha...love each one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a set of cards, all stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so pretty neha!! Can you also share the inks that you have used in these layers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the card design have a very nice flow ,yes Artsy is perfect word to describe these anemones !Loved Each card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!