Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

Love you more

Hey friends,

I made this card for Jane's Doodles blog.  I have used Donuts & Stripes and dots stamp sets. I am sharing a little trick how I made that background.


I uses large dot border to stamp those pink circles in background and for the frosting.....



I stamped on a foam with the same dot and cut it out little smaller in a shape of frosting. Punch a hole in the center and made my own layering stamp...:) . I stick the stamp on a block with glue stick and stamped those frostings with white pigment ink...Isn't that cool...:). I used copics to color the donut. 

Thank you for being here! 


6 comments:

  1. Yes Cool idea o create our own layering stamp! Your card is yummy and tag with strips look fab !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That card looks wonderful. And how creative of you to make your own foam stamps and build a background ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! And love the background tip 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!