Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2017

love you this much

Hey friends,

I am sharing a card I made for Jane's Doodles blog. I got this Seamus stamps long back but never used it for some or other reason. I used the sentiment HERE  but not the sheep.


Isn't that cute! 
The colors are very soft and beautiful in person but somehow my camera doesn't like that grey...:( . I tried many times but this is the closest to the actual. Weird hunn!

And as Darnell's NBUS#9 is up, I am going to link this to the challenge.
Mu NBUS is that Seamus stamp.



There is optional theme too. For which I will be making another card....yes, love her challenges so much!

That is all for today! See you soon!



2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. I love the stamp and the card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is darling, Neha! That sheep is just huggable and I really, really like the way you did the color block side of the card! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #9! I hope your mojo is on fire now!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!