Pages

Saturday, April 8, 2017

I love Math Challenge # 5

Hello crafty friends,

I have an exciting news to share with you today! I am joining I love Math Challenge as a design collaborator which is initiated by my friend Milka Gubo (crafty Milka) . This is one of a kind challenge which is brain child of Milka.



We are starting challenge #5  and it's theme is Venn Diagram. Venn Diagram – any two (or more) intersecting shapes with an intersecting portion (portions) having common properties of both (all).

Here are some examples to simplify the concept.

Image result for colored venn diagram                         Image result for colored venn diagram


Hope that helps.

 Here is my card




I used one die to cut three hearts form red, orange and yellow card stock. I overlapped yellow heart on red and replace the intersecting part with piece of orange heart. As you know, intersecting part has to have properties of both the shapes i.e. orange has both red and yellow in it.
For the background, I uses Simon Says Stamp’s die. Sentiment is by Lil’ inker. I thought it was perfect mathch for this inlaid, intersecting hearts.

It was fun designing this card. It is good to give your brain a little workout...:) ! Please join us in this super fun challenge. I am sure you will enjoy creating something out of the box.
Thank you Milka for this opportunity...:)!

Please check the main post for rules and link up HERE!

Play along if you like to challenge yourself...:) ! Trust me it is so much fun!
Thanks for being here!



8 comments:

  1. beautiful card!! totally love the unique concept, very cool.
    Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Preeti! Glad you liked it!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card, Neha, and great challenge theme. :o) Thank you for sweet words. Big hugs!! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! U r not only a crafty genius but a math genius too😝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... Thanks sweetie. This is the remnant of my previous life... :P

      Delete
  4. Its Awesome ! The theme,design and sentiment fit perfectly !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!