Pages

Friday, May 5, 2017

Guest Designer for May

Hello Friends,

I am super thrilled to let you know that I am guest designing at Coffeelovingcardmakers.com .  When Amy asked me to design for the mont of May, I jumped out of joy as this is one of my favorite blog. I love my tea and coffee and related craft supply. So this is the perfect opportunity for me to showcase my love.

Here is the card I made.



You can check the detail on their blog HERE. 

Thank you so much for being here.  Have a great day! Hugs.


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations !!) I had loved your coffee/tea theme cards for the hop So Happy to see you as GD :) Awesome card ! Shows the thought that went in making it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats for your GD position, very well deserved! This card is a Great Idea!! :) Brilliant work of art!
    Thanks for your kind comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card :) big congrats on the gd post. Love your card designs and coloring.
    Hugs
    preeti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Neha...that is a huge thing!! It is one of the most popular sites!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!